Montag, 14. April 2014

WHAT IS THIS?

I don't really know how to write about music. It's a pity because I want to share what I love and when I find a new artist or band I want everyone to know their greatness. But I never know where to start. I could give information about the artist. Where they're from, what they did etc. etc. But I guess that's not what makes people listen to them. I have to write about how their music makes me feel and what happens inside my head and heart when I hear their voice, their guitars, their soul. And that's the trouble. I'm struggling with putting myself out there. Music is such an important part of my life, of myself, of the way I feel. I define myself through music and I feel like I show you the deepest parts of myself by sharing the music I love.

But maybe that's good for me. Maybe that's just my way of handling my emotions.

I want to try to write about it. Those posts may suck. Or they won't. I don't know. Maybe there will be posts where I just leave a video or tune without a comment. We'll see!

Have a wonderful day.
M

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen